julio 29, 2004

Just another tear

Sometimes we don’t understand the meaning of what it’s really important,
in this world of fake, there is something truth...love.

When we realize that there is all lost, our nature tell us we were wrong. As I grow up I began to note that I care and I’m not that cold.
As I see this sky I learn something new, that I’m just a child who has learnt the bad, but I still can see the good, dad told me how to be a good person and I truly promise him before he went, he told me lot of stuff and I miss him so much, I would love to take his hand and kiss him and tell him I love him, every part of me its what I have of him.

Tears are falling by and MY GIRL it’s on the radio, a tear of joy suddenly fall,
it’s my daddy’s soul giving me strength, cheering me up.

I remember that exactly day when he left me, and I feel that was yesterday,
I have a picture of him and he’s on Disney with grandma, I didn’t knew a lot of stories about him, but I learnt a new world with his company, I’m just a child that grew up so fast, just a human being learning a new world, trying not to suffer in this fake land, full of metals and money, but there is something strong that keep me up, something my dad had in the bottom of his heart. The greatest love for his child
Miss you Manuel, I see that picture, I see lots of them and I can feel how good you were, the pure smile on your lips, a smile coming from the soul, the unique thing in the world I would fight for.

Send you this letter and I hope you can receive it, cause you weren’t enough, I want my father back, I need you so bad to hug you, to bring your slippers and to do something good for you, my dad…what can I do to bring you back?, I feel so alone, I wish you to see all the good things I’m doing and see that as when you hugged me when I saw the good news that I passed the test in school, I need you to see that I was good In thesis and mom its proud of me. Eighteen years wasn’t enough, not even a thousand would be good to spend a time with you, I wish you be in heaven surround by Elvis, Janis and buddy holly, …I love you dad, till the end of my days. I hope to see you soon.

No hay comentarios.: